At Docs Med Notes we are seeking qualified medical coders & billers who will be responsible for processing patient accounts for our various clinician practices. This individual must have worked in medical billing for at least 12 months and have a strong background in a clinic setting. The successful applicant will work on a number of tasks requiring data analysis, in-depth evaluation and exercising judgement within the appropriate scope of practice. This individual should have experience with inpatient billing, outpatient billing, and workers comp.
Docs Med Notes realizes that our success as an organization is dependent upon our people. We seek aggressive, successful and detail-oriented individuals. If you are motivated by a lucrative compensation package, including paid vacations and medical/dental insurance, please apply today. We will contact those who are qualified to set up an in person interview with one of our HR managers. All qualified candidates will be contacted directly within a few days.
- High school diploma (advanced degree preferred).
- Medical coding/billing certification from an accredited institution. (AHIMA or AAPC)
- 1+ year of coding experience.
- Ambulatory surgery center (ACS) experience preferred.
- A strong level of emotional intelligence, communication, time-management and negotiation skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Medicare/Medicaid/ Managed care experience preferred.
- Must be authorized to be employed in the United States.
- Must have strong computer skills in data entry, and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Have experience with electronic medical records/payment management software.
- Be able to communicate professionally with providers and staff.
- Be able to work both independently and as an active member of the team.
Job Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm
By applying, you agree to be contacted by an HR representative and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- coding: 1 year (Required)
- billing: 1 year (Required)
- EHRs/EMRs: 1 year (Required)
- Medicare/Medicaid/ Managed care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical coding/billing certification (AHIMA or AAPC) (Required)
- Location: New York, NY (Preferred)
|Perks & Benefits||At Docs Med Notes, you’ll benefit from PTO and medical/dental care.|