At Docs Med Notes we are seeking a qualified office administrator who will be responsible for our busy, provider-focused office. This individual will need to be a reliable, well-organized office administrator who can handle day-to-day operations with a focus on efficiency and time management. He or she will be responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision, and task delegation. We’re looking for an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats.
Docs Med Notes realizes that our success as an organization is dependent upon our people. We seek aggressive, successful and detail-oriented individuals. If you are motivated by a lucrative compensation package, including paid vacations and medical/dental insurance, please apply today. We will contact those who are qualified to set up an in person interview with one of our HR managers. All qualified candidates will be contacted directly within a few days.
- Associate degree required (B.A. or B.S. preferred).
- 2+ years of office administrator experience.
- Experience with scheduling, budgeting, and payroll.
- Supply management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment.
- A strong level of emotional intelligence, communication, time-management and negotiation skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Must be authorized to be employed in the United States.
- Must have strong computer skills in data entry, and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Quicken experience a plus).
- Be able to communicate professionally with providers and staff.
- Be able to work both independently and as an active member of the team.
Job Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm
By applying, you agree to be contacted by an HR representative and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Location: New York, NY (Preferred)
|Perks & Benefits||At Docs Med Notes, you’ll benefit from PTO and medical/dental care.|