This is an entry-level to mid-level position responsible for ensuring clinician-based customer support. The selected candidate will provide detailed support to clinicians and their support staff for the EHR software (patient management), telemedicine, reputation management software (patient experience), and medical credentialing. The candidate will identify and report on a wide variety of hardware, software, and mainframe access issues. Additionally, the individual will dispatch all vendor hardware tickets as established by previously defined priority levels.
Docs Med Notes realizes that our success as an organization is dependent upon our people. We seek aggressive, successful and detail-oriented individuals. If you are motivated by a lucrative compensation package, including paid vacations and medical/dental insurance, please apply today. We will contact those who are qualified to set up an in person interview with one of our HR managers. All qualified candidates will be contacted directly within a few days.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports and promotes change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Meets or exceeds departmental quality and service standards.
- Works overtime as needed.
- Delivers routine work independently, in accordance with established procedures and guidelines, in a timely manner and meets deadline appropriately.
- Makes routine and non-routine decisions under close supervision, applying limited discretion within role except for matters of significance which affect the business as a whole or a significant part of it, in accordance with established procedures/guidelines.
- Performs task by applying core knowledge obtained from the role and acquires increasingly more knowledge to apply in the role.
- Provides training and orientation to new users.
- Applies core knowledge obtained for the role to ensure the proper day-to-day operation of technology applications and equipment.
- Escalates network, application and telecommunication issues to maintain the highest level of system availability for the business.
- Maintains equipment inventory as required at each location supported. Orders, configures, maintains and returns all leased PC equipment in a timely manner.
- Performs Move, Add and Change activity at assigned office locations.
- Promptly opens tickets, checks and logs all calls on support activity and resolution in the incident management system.
- Provides basic second level support for VPN connected client to site and site to site connections.
- Provides support to employees or internal customers in resolving escalated technology issues in a timely fashion.
- Provides routine telephone, remote and on-site support to users.
- Escalates technology problems when necessary providing a consistent model for support across the enterprise.
- Responds to, diagnoses and resolves problems and tickets that are assigned via the Service Desk or directly from the user community. Includes routine problem recognition, research, isolation and resolution.
- Supports back office servers and systems including mobile devices and OSD process for imaging of computers.
- Communicates effectively and provides customer service to internal customers, recognizes what needs to be done to meet customer needs and demonstrates flexibility and responsiveness to meet those needs on routine work independently.
ADDITIONAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carries out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines. Complies with all company and site policies and procedures.
- Remains current in profession and industry trends.
- Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by: – Making suggestions for improvement – Learning new skills, procedures and processes
- Performs other duties as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or GED or minimum Associate’s Degree in lieu of required experience. (Minimum Required)
- 2 – 3+ Years of experience in direct end user and server support including Microsoft systems and support. (Required)
Job Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm
By applying, you agree to be contacted by an HR representative and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Location: New York, NY (Preferred)
|Perks & Benefits||At Docs Med Notes, you’ll benefit from PTO and medical/dental care.|